Monday 31 December 2012

Xmas and New Year preppers!

Christmas is all about gifts and parties! So we've gotten ourselves some goodies to look fabulous :)

Jayn's..

they all happened to be pinkish (wasn't intentional)

Fave no.1: Cosmo Eyelash, but it's ONLY available in Taiwan Sasa. Even in HK/Macau I looked everywhere, no sign of it. It's soft and natural, best lash ever! RM30 for a box, can't complain!

Fave no.2: Show case Love Cheek blusher. (The little pink round container with colorful balls). I was in love with this colorful ball makeup since I caught a glimpse of Guerlain Meteorites in Singapore last month, but they were rather pricy that I couldn't bring myself to buy them. (SGD70? not sure). So my sister got something similar from Taiwan for me which cost slightly less but still work wonders! I usually brush over the pink balls on the first application for a pinkish result, then stroke them over the green and blue balls for highlights. Love it!

Fave no.3: Bed Head After Party Hair cream. (no idea why it's called after party but of course I apply it BEFORE party =P). It makes my hair soft and smells great! Works on my waist-length hair because I tend to flat iron my hair or curl my ends a lot, it gets rid of damage. Had been using this product ever since a friend of mine introduced me a year ago. Cost around RM80 here.



Tadah~ Bed Head After Party Hair cream holds my baby hairs up too!

Leann's..
Skin care goodies!


I was looking out for a new range of skin care products and I happened to walk right into the Kiehl's booth. I wanted to know if they really are as good as many has claimed! Although a little expensive BUT then again it's the year end so WHY NOT right?  AND for some strange reason, I believe that a brand-new skin care regime = a good start to the year! ;))

Here's a little on why I'm loving 'em after 2 weeks...

no 1: Ultra Facial Cleanser - I LOVE that it's fragrant free! Feels more skin-friendly that way.  All you need is a tiny blob and it will foam up sufficiently to cleanse your face. Do not have that pinch-y feeling after washing. Cost-efficient!

no 2: Ultra Facial Cream - Again, I LOVE that it's fragrant free! Also love that it is light-textured so it doesn't feel like I've just slab a ton of oily mess on my face. Plus, it works as a 24-hour cream, which means I can use this for both day and night.

no 3: Cucumber Herbal Alcohol Free Toner - Instead of the Ultra Facial Toner, I picked this as it is the mildest of all Kiehl's toners. I like that it has cucumber, which I think is soothing on sensitive skin. Sadly, my skin gets red easily under the sun and after alcohol :(

Damage: RM185 - only because the toner was a freebie due to Kiehl's X'mas promo! DOUBLE YAY FOR ME! 

happy me!

Yup, like any other girls, we love pampering ourselves! 
 
 Xoxo,
Jayn and Lea



No comments:

Post a Comment